Planning For The Inevitable
Is your family prepared?
Funeral pre-planning is one of the best things you can do to ensure your affairs are in order and your loved ones are prepared for an unscheduled but inevitable departure.
We tend to plan for things that “might” happen, such as birthdays, anniversaries, retirements, etc… so why not plan for what “WILL” happen?
Funeral pre-planning is a free service provided by Hicks Monuments & More. We can help you “make it easier for those you love.”
The Pre-Planning Process
- Record vital statistics information, including names, date of births, maiden names, etc. for death certificate and obituary.
- Record military information and location of DD214.
- Select service type – traditional burial, cremation, memorial.
- Select merchandise – casket, vault, etc.
- Special instructions – music, colors, etc…
- Discuss funding options and protecting your plan.